The anterior cruciate ligament is one of the major stabilizing ligaments in the knee. It is a strong rope like structure located in the center of the knee running from the femur to the tibia. When this ligament tears unfortunately, it does not heal and often leads to the feeling of instability in the knee.
ACL reconstruction is a commonly performed surgical procedure and with recent advances in arthroscopic surgery can now be performed with minimal incision and low complication rates.
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- ACL Injuries:
- Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction
- Collateral Ligament Repair/Reconstructions
- PCL Reconstruction
- Meniscus Injuries:
- Cartilage Repair/Replacement
- Patella Instability Treatment
- Knee Tendon Repair